Inbox

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yahoo






Since this is the first entry for this blog I would like to take a little time to explain what it is all about. The term hacking has a wide variety of meanings and unfortunately the common definition usually brings up the idea of breaking into computers to steal information. I really do not want to aid and abet anyone who is stupid enough to do something like that but there are good reasons to know how to do some things. One area that I have been asked to help in is parents who are concerned what their children are doing on Social Media sites and I hope I will be able to help with this.

Please feel free to email any ideas that you would like covered. Some of the things coming up will be keyloggers, password recovery, remote access, Facebook, Yahoo, AOL, Google and many other things.

I will make every effort to keep any software required free to use. This is NOT a site for a true computer geek but instead will be something that the average person will be able to use and understand. There will be things as simple as going to another website for information to detailed instructions on how to use high powered free software.

This site will be updated 2-3 times a week. I would suggest adding your email to the list so you can be notified of each update.

Since this is the first entry I am keeping it super, super simple. Have you ever wondered if a person was on Yahoo but yahoo showed that they were not. The simple solution is to enter the Yahoo ID in the website here.

2 comments:

  1. That is COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I changed the search box from being embedded on this blog to another website. I had to many people complaining about the slow load. http://www.invisible-scanner.com/

    ReplyDelete